Solitary life is full of ups and downs, and even though the dramatic minutes are not always fun to live on through, they generate for great enjoyment. Tinder provides combined with women’s lifestyle magazine Cosmopolitan generate a branded podcast that digs into just what dating is really like across the United States.
âSingle, Swipe, Perform’ is a 12-episode audio show managed by Faye Brennan, Intercourse & affairs Director of modern. Brennan is actually accompanied each week by a hollywood guest variety to split on the most memorable, entertaining, psychological, romantic and relatable dating tales discussed by Tinder users throughout the nation.
“Between us here at Cosmo, and all of our pals at Tinder, we’ve heard a great deal of wild matchmaking stories of late and they are merely too good not to share,” Brennan says in an advertising clip. “Jetting to The Bahamas following first date? Scheduling six times back-to-back in the same evening? We’ll enter it-all with singles residing almost everywhere from Sin City to Sc on âSingle, Swipe, Recurring.'”
Five attacks were circulated at this point, each more or less 20 minutes or so long:
- Washington, D.C.: TFW All Things Are Off-the-record. Brennan is actually accompanied by Polly Rodriguez, CEO and co-founder of sexual health company Unbound, to go over dating in Arizona D.C. – the luckiest city as of yet in on Tinder, with increased matches than any different U.S. city.
- Mormon Nation: TFW You Do Not Be Aware Of The Language. Brennan is actually joined by previous Disney celebrity, actor, dancer, and Utah indigenous Mollee Gray, to chat bisexual about internet dating the Mormon method.
- Chicago: TFW You Love Baseball over Bae. Brennan is actually accompanied by comedian Liza Treyger to know regarding times that rock in addition to dates that blow-in the Windy City.
- Bay Area: TFW Everybody’s Got a Hoodie Filled Up With A Few Ideas. Brennan is actually joined when you look at the business with Zach Kornfeld, one-quarter of this YouTube comedy experience The Try Dudes, to unpack the particularities of navigating Silicon Valley’s engineer-saturated online dating swimming pool.
- The South: TFW You Reckon Its a Southern Thing. Brennan is actually joined inside the facility by Shan Boodram, sexologist, YouTube star and author, to obtain the low-down on matchmaking during the land of south belles and traditional chivalry.
Tinder isn’t the basic dating business to evaluate the podcasting waters. Bumble revealed initial season of their own dating podcast, Unsubscribe, earlier in the day in 2010. Unsubscribe is actually managed by Jada Sezer, psychological state and the entire body good activist, and Louise Troen, International VP promotion and Communications for Bumble.
‘Single, Swipe, recurring’ is available on all major podcast providers, such as Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify and Stitcher. Brand new periods are going to be available every Tuesday in July.